|Home||» Products||» Level Gauges||» Tubular Level Gauge|
Ã¢â¬ÅKABIRÃ¢â¬Â manufactures Tubular Level Indicator (Side Mounted) with Tie Rod design, with Scale OR without Scale, with OR without inbuilt Valves. It is a reliable device for reading the level of liquid. It is a simplest form of level indicator. These level indicators find wide application for level measurement in process tanks, batching tanks, vessels etc.
1. The top & bottom liquid Chamber of indicator is made of solid bar & Glass Tube (Borosilicate) is fully Protected by Box Section made out of 2 mm thick M.S. channel. The strength of the box is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator, supported at both ends, the tube remains intact.
2. We are using 100% PTFE rope as packing to ensure positive leak tightness for full vacuum as well as 6 Kg / CmÃÂ² service pressure.
3. As Compare to Reflex & Transparent type Level Gauge, this Tubular Level Indicator is light in weight.
4. It is available in single length of 2000 mm C/C Distance. We can extend the length by coupling 2 or more through coupler.
5. We are providing Air Vent Plug at top & drain plug at bottom for taking sample. We can also provide Inbuilt Isolation Valve on request.
6. It is simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized (below 5 Kg/cm2) tank application.
7. It Eliminates trouble giving threaded joints of Conventional Gauge Glass Cock as hazardous Chemicals Start leaking.
8. Glass Tube (Borosilicate Boiler Quality) is fully protected by guard Rods or Box Section made of 'C' Ã¢â¬â Channel.
9. Offset Constructed Isolation Valve on request.
10. The connection provided will be Flanged / Screwed / TC Joint.
"We are expecting inquiries from international market"
and also we want more inquires from countries like South Africa, UAE, Gulf, Indonasia and USA