|Home||» Products||» Level Switch||» Side Mounted Level Switch|
Side Mounted Level Switch
“KABIR” Make Magnetic Level Switches is specially suitable for high and low level signalization or automatic level control (by starting & stopping pumps or opening & closing of valves) in vessels. Horizontal mounting type directly on vessel or on External Chamber.
Compact & rugged construction consisting of a free moving pivoted float assembly and a switch enclosure in non - magnetic material to achieve undisturbed magnetic flux. It employs dual magnets, one carried by the float arm and other by the contact carriers housed in the switch enclosure. A change in liquid level brings the like poles of dual magnets opposite to each other and resulting repulsion force ensures a changeover of contacts with snap action. The magnetic transmission is glandless, leaving no scope for leakages from vessel into switch housing. These switches are manufactured in various materials, enclosures & special features to suit broad range of media / applications. They are designed to provide high repeatability and to minimizes effects of shock, vibration & Pressure.
Mounted internally or externally through a chamber. External mounting is resorted to, where space is a limiting factor or mechanical devices like stirrers operate within the tank. Besides, in applications like boilers, reaction kettles etc., with external mounting, isolating is possible for regular servicing. The switch is normally side-mounted, however for applications like slurry, top installation is preferred. The switch can be wired directly "to make or break electrical circuits", of burners, heaters, motor pumps, alarms and other such electrically operated devices.
- MOC : S.S.316/S.S.304 / P.P
- Switch : Micro switch having NO+NC+C 230 VAC
- Connection : Flanges , Screwed
Fuel oil tank control, Boiler feed water drum control, cooling tower lubrication/cooling/filtration systems, paint shops, water/waste water treatment plants, food/drug/pharmaceuticals/petrochemical plants/separation plants, sealing liquid level control for generators etc.
- The side mounted float level Switch is manufactured specifically for horizontal mounting in a tank or vessel. They work well as high or low level control.
- The Micro-Switch type is usable even at ambient temp. of 180°C max.
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable.
- A rich variety of floats can suit different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid. (Custom-made)
Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch
- Suitable for fitting into tank or process vessels for controlling liquid level for preventing tank overflow
- Hooter & Alarm Operator
- To control dry pump running
- Minimum 25 NB Flange to any Size (Square Flange on request)
- Housing: Aluminum Die Cast weather proof, Flame Proof
- High Temperature on request