|Home||» Products||» Rotameter||» Glass Tube Rotameter|
Glass Tube Rotameter
“KABIR” manufactures Variable Area Flowmeters (Rotameters) which are mainly used for Liquid & Gas applications for measurement of Rate of Flow indication. The Float moves up & down in the tapered Borosilicate Glass Tube with fluid flow from bottom to top. The Float takes up a position where buoyancy forces and the float weight are balanced in proportion to flow rate. The vertical position of the float as indicated by scale is the measure of the instantaneous flow rate.
- Used for rated flow measurement of Water, Liquid, Gas & Air
- Wetted Parts in S.S. 304, SS. 316, Polypropylene PTFE Lined
- Flange End Screwed Hose Nipple Connection
- Process Connection 1/2" NB to 4" NB
- Pips Size - Flow Range 20 LPH to 20000 LPH Accuracy of + 2 % FS.D.
- Flow Alarm as per your request (Proximity Switch) Flow as per your request
End fittings : - MS, CS, SS304, SS316, CF8M, CF8,
C.I. PTFE lined, C.I. SS lined, PVC and
Any other desired material subject to its
Tube :- Borosilicate Glass.
Float :- SS 316, PTFE and other on request.
Packing :- Neoprene, PTFE, Silicon, Viton.
Frame & Cover :- MS, Optionally SS.
Accuracy :- +/- 2% F.S.D.
Temperature Ratings: - Maximum Operating Temperature rating is 121 o C for Gas services and
93o C for Liquid services.
Repeatability : - 0.5 %
Rangebility : - 10:1
Connections : - Flanged OR Screwed OR Triclover Joint OR Hose Nipple.
Enclosure : - IP 55 OR IP 65 on request.
Scale length : - 220 mm.