Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, we came into existence in 2012 by offering Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch. The offered switch is mainly demanded in various industries for controlling fluids level. This switch is manufactured using optimal quality raw materials and contemporary techniques at our advance production unit. Additionally, we are providing this Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch at economical prices to our precious clients.Features:
- Accurate dimension
- Rugged design
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- The side mounted float level Switch is manufactured specifically for horizontal mounting in a tank or vessel. They work well as high or low level control.
- The Micro-Switch type is usable even at ambient temp. of 180oC max.
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable.
- A rich variety of floats can suit different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid. (Custom-made)
Mounted internally or externally through a chamber. External mounting is resorted to, where space is a limiting factor or mechanical devices like stirrers operate within the tank. Besides, in applications like boilers, reaction kettles etc., with external mounting, isolating is possible for regular servicing. The switch is normally side-mounted, however for applications like slurry, top installation is preferred. The switch can be wired directly "to make or break electrical circuits", of burners, heaters, motor pumps, alarms and other such electrically operated devices.
Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch
- Suitable for fitting into tank or process vessels for controlling liquid level for preventing tank overflow
- Hooter & Alarm Operator
- To control dry pump running
- Minimum 25 NB Flange to any Size (Square Flange on request)
- Housing: Aluminum Die Cast weather proof, Flame Proof
- High Temperature on request
Fuel oil tank control, Boiler feed water drum control, cooling tower lubrication/cooling/filtration systems, paint shops, water/waste water treatment plants, food/drug/pharmaceuticals/petrochemical plants/separation plants, sealing liquid level control for generators etc.