KABIR Make Simple principle of mechanics and magnetism harnessed to offer an absolutely safe, reliable and trustworthy level indicator for dangerous and toxic liquids under high pressure and temperature. As the liquid level rises in the tank, the float is lifted up due to buoyancy. The float carries a stem attached to it and on the other side of the stem a magnet is fixed. The float stem moves inside an SS enclosure. External to this enclosure is a glass tube, which carries the magnetic Capsule Design (Red & Black Colour) OR Rotating Roller Design. Due to magnetic attraction, the magnet on the float stem and the magnetic follower are coupled and move in union. As the float moves along with the liquid, the Capsule also moves inside the glass tube, and the position of the follower can be read against the scale.
Suitable for Liquids:
- Alkalies / Solvents / Oils Lubricants / Liquid Gases stored in Underground OR Over ground Tanks.
- Density / Sp. gravity: Minimum 0.6
- Viscosity: Up to 250 cp
- Design Temperature : Up to 230°c
- Design Pressure: Up to 7 Kg/cm²
- Tank Height (Range): Up to 3000 mm
- Material of wetted Parts: MS/CS/SS304/SS304L/SS316/SS316L / PTFE Lined SS/PVC/PP
- Connection: Flanged to ASA/BS/DIN/Triclover
- Minimum Nozzle size required 4" NB for liquids below 0.8 Density
Top Mounted Magnetic Level Gauge
- Mainly used for under ground Tank and Horizontal Tank Suitable for Corrosive acids like Sulphuric, Nitrite, Acetic acids, & Solvent, Toluene, Benzene, Acetone etc
- A Float moves inside the coupled with this float moves externally in a SS Pipe Bi Colour PVC Capsule or Roller follower magnet indicates level externally
- Available in simple Non magnetic where pvc float moves in Glass Tube Externally